The small girls smiles...

 Since i began diarising (new favourite word)  my little get-ups in a blog format, it has really opened my eyes to how many different things influence what i stick with what. Today it was my mood.  At the moment i am feeling sleepy, a little bit muddled and very dreamy.  I think thats why i chose soft silks, pale pastel colours and (for me at least) a relatively mellow print and colour combination.  I did my usual park circuits on the lovely little Willow, with Seventh Tree by Goldfrapp in my little ears, and settled on the grass by the cathedral with a large Costa cappucino with my thoughts and my little floral notepad.









When i look at these photos i think of Laudree macaroons; or pistachio icecream and only eating the pink and white jelly beans from the packet.  It is a little bit Roald Dahl (the title quote is from Roald Dahl's Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf), with a peep of Marie Antoinette, and just a sprinkling of vanilla sugar.  I can't remember when i was last so girly whirly.  

I am going to toddle off and have some Rose tea and devour the new Red magazine.  I do actually wish i had some macaroons now too…..if you would like to pop me any in, that would be just lovely. Thanks. 

Top:  Gap, donkeys years ago.  Skirt:  Also Gap, and also donkeys years ago.  Collar:  KatieBcrafts, price upon request.
XxX